Deep Cycle Gel Battery Victron 12V / 66Ah (C20). Fully sealed and maintenance free.
- GEL Batteries 12V
- From 66Ah (C20)
- Fully sealed and maintenance free
- Very low internal resistance
- Long life
- Self-discharge is less than 2% per month
- 2 years warranty
GEL batteries are VRLA batteries, which means it is sealed and do not require any maintenance. Have a longer life and better cycle capacity than other types of batteries.
The self-discharge rate is less than 2% per month at 20 ° C. With a fresh, thanks to the use of lead calcium grids and high purity materials, Victron GEL batteries can be stored for a year without having to recharge.
- Floating Lifespan: 12 years at 20 ° C
- Nominal capacity: 20h discharge at 25 ° C
- Container fire resistant ABS
- ISO 9002 Certification and CE and UL
- Technology: GEL flat plate. Terminals: Copper, M8
- Duration of life cycles:
300 discharge cycles at 100%
600 cycles at 50% discharge
1200 cycles at 30% discharge
- Dimensions: 258x166x235
- Weight: 24 Kg