Solar tracker 2 axes w backstr for 3 solar panels, suitable for photovoltaic panels, concentrators—CPV, heliostats.
Solar tracker 2 axes w backstr for 3 solar panels to the network on the roof of houses, traffic signs, public lighting, country houses, power plants.
The solar panels are connected in series and the output is directly connected to the inverter or an external charging device.
Wind resistance is max. 144 km/h, 10 min. average wind speed 50 km/h. In one year with the dual axis system, you can get 7% more energy revenue compared to a single axis system, and up to 33% more energy revenue compared to a fixed solar system.
Also, this sun tracker includes the function of anti-shade software, however, the ground screw and main pole are not part of this sun tracker package.
Technical description of the 2-axis solar tracker w backstr for 3 solar panels
- Number of movement axes: 2—axes
- Astronomical Tracking Algorithm: Yes, 0.5 degree accuracy (0.1 ****)
- CPV Usage (Concentrated PV Usage): Yes, all types including round parabolic dishes, but mainly served by 3 flat solar panels.
- Dimensions: 0.99m × 1.65m
- Weight; 20kg each
- Solar panel surface: united by 4.9 m2.
- Real time clock and date with bck. battery: yes, included
- USB or RS485 interface to PC: yes, included
- Network communication type: RS485
- Type of application program for supervision and adjustment: Solar tracking system, monitor through Helios analysis
- Configuration via PC: Yes
- Tracking via PC: Yes
- Update via PC: Yes
- Control and driving via PC: Yes
- Options (marked with **** are for additional payment): Heliostat can be used.
- Expected lifetime: 800-1000h motor running (DC motor is replaced every 8 years if every day is one cycle), backup battery is replaced every 3–5 years if battery is on, the other 25 years.
- Hour angle: 100° (50°E + 50°W).