Solar tracker 1 axis inclined 20 degrees for 16m2 panels, it is suitable for photovoltaic panels, concentrators—CPV, heliostats.
The 1 axis solar tracker inclined 20 degrees for 16m2/8 panels, is perfect for connecting to the network on the roof of houses, cabins, power plants.
The solar panels are connected in series and the output is directly connected to the inverter or an external charging device.
Wind resistance is a minimum of 144 km/h.
Also, this sun tracker includes the function of anti-shade software, however, the ground screws are not part of this sun tracker package. You can purchase it separately.
Description of the Solar tracker 1 axis inclined 20 degrees-panels 16m2/8
- Movement axis number: 1 axis
- Single axis, inclined 20° for 16m2/8
- Astronomical Tracking Algorithm: Yes, 0.5 degree accuracy (0.1 ****)
- CPV Usage (Concentrated PV Usage): Yes, all types including round parabolic dishes, but mainly served by 12 flat solar panels
- Dimensions 1.00m × 2.00m
- Maximum weight 25 kg each (300 Kg)
- Real time clock and date with bck. battery: yes, included
- USB or RS485 interface to PC: yes, included
- Network communication type: RS485
- Type of application program for monitoring and adjustment: Helios or Sigma
- Configuration via PC: yes, included
- Tracking via PC: yes, included
- Update via PC: yes, included
- Control and driving via PC: yes, included
- Expected lifetime: 25 years, except DC brush motors, which have about 1500h lifespan or about 10 years of follow-up.
- Hour angle: 100°.