100W 12V Semi Flexible Mono Solar Panel in aluminium Perfect for Yacht, Boat, Caravan
1- Newest Craft,Best Quality in the market.The aluminium back sheet lifetime is more than the plastis back sheet.
2. The first layer is ETFE materials which import from Japan, this materials can absorb sunlight and can not reflect light.Other brands flexible solar panel use PET which reflective very serious,it cause the solar panel's output reduce, and this material is much more expensive than the cheap PET, almost the cheap flexible solar panel in the market now use cheap PET.
3. It can be curved to a 20-30 degree arc and mounted on an RV, boat, cabin, tent, or any other irregular surface
4. Only 2.5mm thin, waterproof,lightweight, walkable(soft soled shoses),extremely powerful and resistant to the harsh operating conditions of the marine environment. They allow an easy installation,also suitable for mobility and installations on motorhome surefaces.
5. Perfect for curved roofs and surfaces where bonding is preferable (though the panel can also be fixed by bolts or screws),most of our customers install them on caravan,camper, yacht, boat and car...etc vehicles.
6. Come with professional color packing.
7. We can produce the flexible solar panel size and the junctiob box location by cutomer's requst.
If you are planning to use this solar panel for charging a 12V battery or battery bank: please note this panel requires a solar charge controller / regulator to protect overcharge and discharge. Please visit our regulator catalog Solar Charge Regulator/Controller.
Peak power: 100W
Solar cell efficiency: 22%(Sunpower Back Contact Solar cell)
Maximum power voltage: 17V
Maximum power current: 5.88A
Open circuit voltage: 20.06V
Short circuit current: 6.47A
Power allowance range: +/-3%
Maximum system voltage: 500V
Values at Standard Test Conditions: Air Mass AM1.5, Irradiance 1000W/m2, Cell Temperature 25°C)
Laminated for weather resistance
laminated with fiberglass + ETFE + Silicon cell + EVA + Tedlar
Solar cells: Monocrystalline
Dimensions: 1100*570*2.5 mm
Net Weight: 2.71kgs
Back sheet: aluminium
J-Box: IP 65 rated
Cables/Connector: 2x1m 2.5mm2 cable with MC4 connectors