The 50A 2.4Kw Dines B4850 lithium battery has a 10-year warranty and can be used in isolated solar installations as self-consumption.
It is compatible with olar inverters of the main brands Goodwe, SMA, Steca, Victron, Luxpower, Growatt and many other brands (Ask for other brands)
The new Dyness B4850 lithium battery is ideal for use as an accumulation system in self-consumption installations with batteries as in isolated 48V solar installations. This battery is one of the smart calls and uses LiFePO4 technology, with compact and modular design
With the Dines B4850 lithium battery you can place up to 12 batteries in parallel without any problem, which reaches almost 30kwh, and is valid both for isolated installations and for connection to the network.
The Dyness B4850 is surely the most competitive lithium battery on the market.
The Dyness battery includes the connection cables to connect the batteries together. And you can do it very simply, following the attached specifications.
Dynes B4850 battery characteristics:
- Modular design, stackable up to 10 modules of 2.4 kWh, so that you can connect the batteries expanding the storage capacity as you need.
- Higher energy density. In the same space you have more accumulated energy.
- WITHOUT MAINTENANCE. There is no maintenance, ever!
- 10 year product warranty versus 2 years for any lead acid manufacturer. The 10-year guarantee is obtained by registering the product on the manufacturer's website, which grants 3 more years, compared to the 7 years that it starts (7 + 3 = 10 years).
- Useful life. More than 6,000 charge and discharge cycles compared to 2,500 for the best lead acid batteries.
- Depth of discharge. We can reach 100% without problems for the autonomy of the system. Manufacturers of lead acid recommend not to exceed 50%.
- Fast charge. Possibility of charging the batteries in 2h, compared to the 8h it takes for lead acid batteries.
- Temperature setting.
- Allows you to connect up to 40 Dyness batteries without the need for a HUB. From 12 batteries the installation of a combination box is recommended.
- This battery works at 48Vdc with built-in intelligent BMS, making the installation more efficient, by managing the models effectively, and safely (over voltage and short circuit protection)
- Capacity: 2.4 kWh
- Dimensions: 480 x 360 x 90 mm. Weight: 22 kg.
Dynes B4850 battery technical specifications
- Battery type: LiFePO4
- Nominal power: 2.4 Kw
- Nominal capacity 50A
- Nominal voltage 48V
- Charge cut-off voltage: 54V
- Discharge stop: 40.5V
- Net Weight: 22Kg
- Charging temperature range: 0 - 50º
- Discharge temperature range: -20 - 50º
- Lifecycles: 6,000
- Protection level: IP20
- Communication: CAN / RS485 / Dry contact