The 5,500W 48V hybrid charger inverter with MPPT 100A regulator with Wifi and GPRS connection can work with batteries or without batteries.
The 5,500W 48V Hybrid Inverter Charger is equipped with a 100A MPPT solar charge controller to maximize and regulate the direct current power coming down from the solar panels and charging the battery or battery bank. This inverter charger has a Wi-Fi connection, which allows you to view all the data of your solar installation from a distance.
The transformerless design offers reliable power conversion in a compact size and with high efficiency.
The inverter has an aluminum casing, integrated interface system, it is light and practical, which makes it easy to install.
It is the ideal inverter for small photovoltaic systems or individually for small houses, indoors and outdoors.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE MPPT CHARGER INVERTER
- Pure sine wave inverter
- Integrated MPPT solar charge controller.
- Selectable input voltage range and frequency
- The charging current is adjustable according to your battery type
- AC / solar input priority configurable via LCD settings
- Compatible with mains voltage or generator power
- Automatic restart while AC power is restored
- Protection against overload and short circuit.
- Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance
- Cold start function
- Parallel operation with up to 9 units available for MKS 5K.
- Rated power: 5,500VA / 5,500W
- Output voltage: 230V
- Frequency range: 50 Hz / 60 Hz (Automatic detection)
- Surge power: 11000VA
- Peak efficiency: 97%
- Wave Type: Pure Wave
- Battery voltage: 48V
- Floating charge voltage: 54VDC
- Overload protection: 63VDC
- Charger charging current: 80A
- Maximum open circuit voltage of photovoltaic field: 500VDC
- MPPT range at operating voltage: 120-450VDC
- Standby consumption: 2W
- Dimensions: 100 x 300 x 440mm
- Weight: 12 Kg
- Communication: USB / RS232 / GPRS / WIFI
- Humidity: 5% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Operating temperature: 0º - 55º
- Storage temperature: -15º to 60º