Solar lithium battery 24V and 100A or 2,560W Ultimatron ideal for isolated solar installations both fixed and caravans and motorhomes
Lithium batteries are the most modern battery models, they can work both for isolated solar installations and for self-consumption solar installations. This battery works at 24V and normally the solar installations for self-consumption or network work at 24V or 48V, so they are more ideal for isolated solar installations due to their small size and high load capacity.
This battery has a charging capacity of 100 amps or 2,560W
Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) has been widely adopted by the lithium battery industry. It is very stable, without risk of fire or explosion, even with an elemental BMS.
The lithium battery is also characterized by the large number of charge-discharge cycles it supports, around 3,000 discharges compared to a few hundred for most batteries sold (lithium or lead). It also has a particular characteristic, a kind of inverse memory effect: the lower the discharge, the higher the number of cycles, which makes it particularly insensitive to microcycling.
Finally, it tolerates extreme ambient temperatures quite well, from 0 ° to 60 ° C. With a quality BMS, it is a very reliable battery, capable of providing service for many years.
Lithium batteries (Lithium Iron Phosphate) offer many advantages over lead batteries.
They have a much faster charging capacity, allowing even the smallest amount of sunlight to be used without being limited by the internal resistance of the battery.
A lead battery, depending on its capacity, will be limited in its charging capacity. With lithium, it will be charged to the maximum of what the controller can give.
Also unbeatable in downloading, they easily support very fast downloads.
Comparing the price per available amp hour (with lithium you have a very high depth of discharge) we can see that the price per available Ah is a little more expensive than lead batteries.
Advantages of Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery:
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty.
- The safest technology, without risk of fire or explosion
- Long useful life
- Constant improvement of storage capacity
- Great stability even under extreme loads
- No memory effect ， no need for full charge and discharge cycles
- Deep discharge without damage (up to 90%);
- Valid for high current demands without damage (up to 160A): coffee maker, microwave ...
- Compatible with a very high charge current (more than 50A) so it allows a very fast charge;
- Very low self-discharge rate
- Safety against fire or explosion
- High performance even in extreme conditions
- Constant deep load and discharge efficiency
- Small size and light weight
- LifePo4 Lithium Iron Phosphate Technology
- Nominal voltage 25,6V
- Capacity: 100 Ah (i.e. 1280 wH)
- Maximum intensity in the flow: 150 Amps (2000 watts!) And even 160A for 5 seconds.
- Normal charge current: 20 Amps
- Maximum charge current: 150 amps.
- Life time: 3000 cycles at 0.2c at 80% DoD (i.e. at 20A or 250 watts of power consumption)
- Life time: 5000 cycles at 0.1c (10A or 125 watts)
- Self discharge: less than 3% per month
- Charging efficiency: more than 99% at 0.2C (i.e. 20A)
- Discharge efficiency: 98% at 0.5C (i.e. 50A)
- Charging voltage: 29,2 volts ± 0.2V
- Available energy range: 90% DoD
- Tightness: IP65
- Integrated BMS (of course!)
- Dimensions: 522mm * 240mm * 218mm
- Weight: 23.5 g.
This lithium battery has Bluetooth communication to an Android smartphone or tablet (Version 5.0 and later), and Iphone / Ipad.
Note: This battery can be connected in series and in parallel.
Integrated Battery Management System (BMS). 100% of the capacity is available for your needs - no voltage drop!
Allow the control and charging of the different elements of an accumulator battery and protect it against overloads, surges and overheating.
Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 monitoring
You have all your important battery data always on your smartphone or tablet. The application displays the following data in real time.