Inverter / Charger PoweramP MIC-2024. 24V and 2.000W with 40A MPPT regulator and 25A charger.
The Poweramp hybrid inverter manufactured in Taiwan has an excellent price-quality ratio since it is really affordable equipment with a quality that is more than acceptable.
They are inverters with high frequency transformer with the pros and cons that this entails. They have been pioneers in making really reliable all-in-one equipment with what the inverter incorporates the charger and the Mppt regulator in the same equipment.
This makes them very compact and easy to install and provides complete control over the batteries.
- Inverter function
- AC charger function
- MPPT controller function from panels
- Direct solar function
- Remote communication (optional)
- Equalization available (MIC-V series)
- Pure sine wave inverter.
Built-in MPPT controller.
- Adjustable AC input voltage for different applications.
- Selectable charging current.
- Solar priority or selectable network.
- Compatible with network or generator.
- Battery charging in three stages.
- Contact for group start (only available models).
- Parallel or three-phase connection up to 9 devices (only for MIC-4048 and MIC-5048). Optional multiboard is required.
- Power: 2.000W
- 24V input voltage
- Output voltage: 230V
- Frequency 50 - 60 Hz (Automatic)
- Peak output power 2.000VA
- Efficiency 93%
- Transfer time: 10 ms (UPS mode) / 20 ms (Normal mode)
- Wave type: Pure sine
- Vacuum consumption: 25W
- Consumption in load search: 10W