Solar lithium battery 12v and 200A or 2,560W olalitio ideal for isolated solar installations both fixed and caravans and motorhomes
Lithium batteries are the most modern battery models, they can work both for isolated solar installations and for self-consumption solar installations. This battery works at 12V and normally the solar installations for self-consumption or network work at 24V or 48V, so they are more ideal for isolated solar installations due to their small size and high load capacity.
This battery has a charging capacity of 200 amps or 2.560W
Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) has been widely adopted by the lithium battery industry. It is very stable, without risk of fire or explosion, even with an elemental BMS.
The lithium battery is also characterized by the large number of charge-discharge cycles it supports, around 3,000 discharges compared to a few hundred for most batteries sold (lithium or lead). It also has a particular characteristic, a kind of inverse memory effect: the lower the discharge, the higher the number of cycles, which makes it particularly insensitive to microcycling.
Finally, it tolerates extreme ambient temperatures quite well, from 0 ° to 60 ° C. With a quality BMS, it is a very reliable battery, capable of providing service for many years.
Lithium batteries (Lithium Iron Phosphate) offer many advantages over lead batteries.
They have a much faster charging capacity, allowing even the smallest amount of sunlight to be used without being limited by the internal resistance of the battery.
A lead battery, depending on its capacity, will be limited in its charging capacity. With lithium, it will be charged to the maximum of what the controller can give.
Also unbeatable in downloading, they easily support very fast downloads.
Comparing the price per available amp hour (with lithium you have a very high depth of discharge) we can see that the price per available Ah is a little more expensive than lead batteries.
Advantages of Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery:
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty.
- The safest technology, without risk of fire or explosion
- Long useful life
- Constant improvement of storage capacity
- Great stability even under extreme loads
- No memory effect ， no need for full charge and discharge cycles
- Deep discharge without damage (up to 90%);
- Valid for high current demands without damage (up to 160A): coffee maker, microwave ...
- Compatible with a very high charge current (more than 50A) so it allows a very fast charge;
- Very low self-discharge rate
- Safety against fire or explosion
- High performance even in extreme conditions
- Constant deep load and discharge efficiency
- Small size and light weight
- LifePo4 lithium iron phosphate technology
- rated voltage 12.8v
- Capacity: 200 Ah (ie 2560 wH)
- Normal charging current: 20 amps
- Maximum charging current: 50 amps.
- Maximum discharge current: 100A
- Maximum discharge cut-off current (5 ~ 15 ms): (5 ~ 15 ms) 450A
- Life time: 4000 cycles
- Self-discharge: less than 3% per month
- Charging voltage: 14.6 volts ± 0.2 V
- Operating voltage range: 10 - 14.6 V
- Temperature range (discharge) -20 ~ 60ºC
- Temperature range (charging): 0 ~ 45ºC
- Temperature range (storage): -5 ~ 35ºC
- Available Power Range: 90% DoD
- Tightness: IP65
- Integrated BMS (of course!)
- Dimensions: 535mm x 235mm x 222mm
- Weight: 25.3g.
- Case material: ABS
- Terminals: M8
This lithium battery has Bluetooth communication to an Android smartphone or tablet (Version 5.0 and later), and Iphone / Ipad.
Note: The battery is only suitable for 12V installation. Parallel connection possible to increase capacity. (24V series connection is not possible).
Integrated Battery Management System (BMS). 100% of the capacity is available for your needs - no voltage drop!
Allow the control and charging of the different elements of an accumulator battery and protect it against overloads, surges and overheating.
Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 monitoring
You have all your important battery data always on your smartphone or tablet. The application displays the following data in real time.