Turn your roof into a photovoltaic power plant by installing our flat solar tiles with a power of 8W each.
The perfect balance between technology and aesthetics.
Can a technological roof compete with the beauty of the Arab tile?
Whether new or renovated a house or building that uses our solar tiles will always find the perfect complement to combine modernity and the beauty of the clay tile.
The range of tiles includes 4 colors for better integration and because producing energy is also a matter of style
Flat photovoltaic roof tile
- Tile specially manufactured to house a photovoltaic module with a ventilation duct, all made with a mixture of special clays to guarantee all the morphological characteristics of the tile: Appearance, geometry, absorption, flexibility, etc.
- Photovoltaic module: In silicon-monocrystalline, performance of cell S.T.C 15.3%, with power of 8.0 Wp. Encapsulated tedlar with double EVA, and 4 mm glass. Water-proof junction box with bypass diode on each individual bent plate, 2.5 mm2 cables, IP68 fast coupling connectors MC4, all certified according to EN 61215 (class II 1000 V) TUV and CE standards of the Italian Institute accredited by EA in the GSE.
- Minimum power guaranteed 10 years to 90% and 25 years to 80%.
- Solar tiles for m2: 12 tiles
- Surface for 1 Kw: 10,5 m2
- Warranty: 10 years in materials and labor.
Coupling of tiles with photovoltaic module: Silicone with a high modulus of elasticity able to pass the tests of solar thermal energy.
Solar PV tile
|Eficiencia de la célula
|Celulas en serie
|Resisencia en serie