Lithium battery SIMPLIPHI LiFePO4 48V and 3.4KWh tanfo for isolated solar installations as solar self-consumption facilities.
This type of batteries work with any kind of inverters, so you can do your solar installation with these batteries or simply change your lead batteries, whether it be 2V glasses or monoblock batteries
LiFePO4 technology allows to work in modular installations, so you can expand your installation without any problem.
Battery made with lithium technology prepared to make "DROP IN REPLACEMENT", that is, replace any 48Vdc lead battery with any inverter / charger. When carrying the internal BMS, we only have to comply with the manufacturer's configuration requirements regarding the charge / discharge voltages.
The manufacturer gives 10 years of total warranty and delivers 10,000 cycles with a depth of discharge of 80%.
Its monoblock battery aesthetics, its size and weight, make this solution a competitive advantage over its competitors.
- Extended life cycle of 15 to 20 years
- More than 10,000 download cycles at 80% DoD
The modular system allows the storage capacity to be easily expanded as the energy needs increase, does not require ventilation, cooling or thermal regulation, which eliminates the risks of thermal leaks and heat accumulation
- Can be stored in sub-zero temperatures without affecting capacity (ie, Arctic facilities)
- Built-in 80 amp DC circuit breaker - increases safety and simplifies installations (ie, it is not necessary to disconnect the combiner box)
- Own architecture and integrated battery management system (BMS): no additional programming, firmware or cabling
- Compatible with all inverters and standard 48V charge controllers
- Works with unprecedented efficiency of 98% for more than 5,000 cycles
- Can be mounted in a rack or on the wall in a dead space area of ??your home / business
- Offers up to 100% depth of discharge
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials
- Provides 80% savings in operating cost per kWh compared to competitive batteries
- Components approved by UL and CE, UN / DOT and RoHS
- Made in California, USA UU
- 10 years warranty
Model PHI 3.5TM 48V
- Voltage- Nominal 51.2V
- Ampere hours 69Ah
- Capacity 3.5 kWh
- Max Discharge Current 60 Amps (10 mins)
- Max Contin. Disch. Current 34 Amps
- Max Contin. Charge Current 34 Amps
- DC Voltage Range1 40 to 57.6V
- Depth of Discharge1 up to 100%
- Operating Efficiency 98%
- Operating Temp1 -4 ° to 140 ° F (-20 ° to 60 ° C)
- Charge Temp 32 ° to 120 ° F (0 ° to 49 ° C)
- Self-Discharge Rate <1% loss per month
- Cycle Life 10,000+
- Memory Effect None
- Warranty Period 10 Years
- Weight 77.5 lbs (35.15 kg)
- Dimensions 13.5 x 14 x 8 in. (15.5 "H w / terminals) / 0.88 ft3 (34.3 x 35.6 x 20.3 cm / 0.025 m3)