Solar regulator model OutBack FlexMax60 MPPT 60A, with selectable voltage between 12 and 60 V.
The FLEXmax 60 controller is the latest innovation from OutBack Power Systems in charge controllers with maximum power point tracking (MPPT). The new FLEXmax 60 algorithm is both continuous and active, increasing energy production by up to 30%. With an improved ventilation system, the FLEXmax 60 maintains its output of 60 Amps up to an ambient temperature of 40ºC.
Includes Spanish and English programming languages ??selectable on the same equipment.
The FLEXmax 60 incorporates all the advantages of the revolutionary MX60 designed by OutBack Power Systems: as the wide range of battery voltages and ability to work with high voltage of PV modules charging a low voltage battery. The integrated backlit display and keypad allow access to information. Network communication with the other OutBack Power Systems equipment allows remote programming through the MATE programmer driver.
The new FLEXmax 60 is the best choice when looking for a high performance, efficient and adaptable charge regulator for your photovoltaic solar energy system.
- Nominal battery voltages: 12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 VDC (in the same equipment - to be selected when starting the equipment)
- Maximum output current: 60 amps @ 40ºC / 104ºF with adjustable current limit
- Maximum power of the PV array: 12VDC systems 900W / 24 VDC systems 1800W / 48 VDC systems 3600W / 60 VDC systems 4500W
- Open circuit voltage of the PV array: 150VDC maximum value in low temperature conditions / 145VDC for start-up and maximum operating conditions
- Standby consumption: Less than 1W
- Power conversion efficiency: 98.1% @ 60 Amps in typical 48 VDC system
- Load regulation: Five states: maximum load (bulk), absorption, flotation, silent and equalization
- Voltage regulation adjustment points: From 10 to 60 VDC, adjustable by the user with password protection
- Equalizing voltage: Programmable voltage and timing - Automatic completion.
- Battery temperature compensation: Automatic with optional RTS (remote temperature sensor) / 5.0 mV per ° C per 2 VDC battery cell
- Reduced voltage capacity: Allows charging a lower voltage battery with a higher voltage FV matrix - Max 150 VDC
- Auxiliary control output: 12VDC programmable output available for different applications (max 0.2A DC)
- Information screen: 8cm (3.1?) Backlit LCD screen with 4 lines and 80 characters Remote display and controller: Optional - MATE or MATE2 with RS232 serial port for communications
- OutBack data network connection: Data OutBack network via RJ45 connector with CAT 5e cable (8 wires)
- Data record: Last 128 days - Ah, Wh, W peak, Amps, PV voltage, float time, max voltage and min of battery, absorption for each day plus accumulated values ??of Ah and kWh
- Wind / hydraulic power: Consult manufacturer for compatible systems
- Positive grounding systems: Precise bipolar switch switch to disconnect positive and negative leads in PV array and battery. (The use of HUB4 or HUB10 in ground positive systems is not recommended)
- Operating temperature range: -40ºC to + 60ºC (The power output is declassified from 40ºC)
- Environmental category: For installation indoors Piping holes: One 35mm (1?) Rear; One 35mm (1?) Left; Two 35mm (1?) Lower
- Warranty: 5 years
- Weight Equipment: 5.3 Kg.
- Shipping 6.4 Kg.
- Dimensions (HxWxD) Equipment 40x14x10 cm. - 13.5 x 5.75 x 4? Shipping 46 x 30 x 20 cm - 18 x11 x 8?
- Options Remote temperature sensor (RTS), HUB4, HUB10, MATE and MATE2
- Languages ??of Spanish and English menu in the same team