800W 12V hybrid charger inverter with PWM regulator ideal for small isolated solar installations with lead or lithium batteries
The hybrid charger inverter is equipped with a PWM solar charge controller to maximize and regulate the direct current power coming down from the solar panels and charging the battery or battery bank. The transformerless design offers reliable power conversion in a compact size and with high efficiency.
The inverter has an aluminum casing, integrated interface system, it is light and practical, which makes it easy to install.
It is the ideal inverter for small photovoltaic systems or individually for small houses, indoors and outdoors.
- Pure sine wave inverter
- Integrated PWM solar charge controller.
- Selectable input voltage range and frequency
- The charging current is adjustable according to your type of battery
- AC / solar input priority configurable through the LCD configuration
- Compatible with mains voltage or generator power
- Automatic restart while AC power is restored
- Protection against overload and short circuit.
- The smart charging system optimizes the performance of the battery.
- Rated power: 1,000VA / 800W
- Input voltage: 230V
- Frequency range: 50 Hz / 60 Hz (Automatic detection)
- Output voltage: 230V
- Surge Power: 2,000VA
- Peak output efficiency: 90%
- Wave Type: Pure Wave
- Battery voltage: 12V
- Floating charge voltage: 13.5VDC
- Overload protection: 15VDC
- Maximum charge current: 10A to 20A
- Solar charging current: 50A
- Maximum open circuit voltage of photovoltaic field: 40VDC
- PV Range / Operating Voltage: 15/8 VDC
- Standby consumption: 1W
- Dimensions: 305 x 300 x 110 mm
- Weight: 4.5 Kg
- Humidity: 5% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Operating temperature: 0º - 55º
- Storage temperature: -15º to 60º