Jimko solar polycrystalline solar panel Eagle 275W of 60 celilas valid both for isolated solar installations and for self-consumption
The world's first certified solar panel tested for Potentially Induced Degradation (PID)
The soalr module of the Eagle series of Jinko Solar is the first solar panel in the world to obtain the certification of Potentially Induced Degradation (PID by its acronym in English), which subjects the panel to extreme temperatures of 85ºC and 85% relative humidity .
It can be used for any type of solar installation, especially for installations in areas of high temperatures and high humidity level. It establishes a new standard of confidence and performance for photovoltaic installations.
With a range of powers up to 275Wp, the Eagle module is the most powerful panel of 60 cells of its kind available in the market. The first module with the double PID 85 certification ensures maximum reliability under extreme conditions.
- First module 100% free of PID worldwide under conditions of relative humidity (RH) of 85 ℃ / 85%: no loss of energy caused by induced potential degradation
- Polycrystalline module of 60 cells with power of up to 275Wp
- Certified module with high mechanical resistance to wind loads (2400 Pascal) and snow loads (5400 Pascal)
- Excellent performance with low light thanks to the optimization of the solar cell design
- Resistant to ammonium and salt spray for optimum performance in agricultural and coastal areas.
Solar cell 4 bus bar:
The solar cell 4 bus bar adopts a new technology to improve the efficiency of the modules, offers a better aesthetic appearance, which is perfect for installation on rooftops.
The modules of 60 polycrystalline cells reach powers of up to 275Wp.
Anti-Degradation Potential Induced (PID):
Limited degradation of Eagle module power caused by Potential Induced Degradation (PID) is guaranteed under conditions of 60 ° C / 85% relative humidity for mass production.
Performance with low light irradiation:
The advanced glass and the texturized surface of the photovoltaic cell allow an excellent result in conditions of low light irradiation.
Resistance in adverse weather conditions:
Certificate to withstand gusts of wind (2,400 Pascal) and snow loads (5,400 Pascal).
Resistance in extreme environmental conditions:
High resistance to sea breeze and ammonia, certified by TÜV NORD.
The improved temperature coefficient reduces the power loss at high temperatures.
Características panel solar Jimko