With Wind-Solar Hybrid System Photovoltaic, combining a vertical axis wind turbine and photovoltaic solar panels, you can make the best use of resources from the sun and wind are available 24 hours a day and so optimize power generation hours, being can supply 100% of the electricity consumption of an average home.
- A flexible and scalable from Technical Project Office configure your system to suit your needs. We study the wind and solar resource in order to provide the best solution for installation.
- Recommended for isolated locations: if you can not connect to the network it is possible to incorporate a battery bank that will provide a range of between 3 and 5 days.
- Save on your bills by generating your own energy: regardless of season or weather the Solar wind hybrid system will provide energy throughout the year. Also reduce dependence of the electrical system so it does not affect the continued increases in the cost of electricity or the occasional network outages.
Wind turbine ASSEMBLY COMPONENTS
- Vertical axis rotor Kliux Geo 1800 (VAWT).
- Gearbox, permanent magnet generator.
- Protected steel mast anticorrosion paint.
- Etesian wind inverter Mini 2600, 2 kW, 230 Vac, 50 Hz (SANTERNO).
- GSM communication module (optional).
- Weather Station (optional).
- 15 265 W photovoltaic panels, monocrystalline (3,975 W total).
- Solar Inverter Sunny Boy SB4000 TL-20, 4200 W, 230 Vac, 50 Hz (SMA).
- Aluminum structure to accommodate photovoltaic panels.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- + Generator rotor weight and transmit: 116.67 kg. + = 237.04 kg 120.37 kg.
- Mast Weight: from 232.6 kg.
- Rotor diameter: 2.36 m.
- Height of rotor / transmission: 3 m / 0.83 m.
- Mast height: from 6 m.
- Generator rated power: 1.800 W.
- Speed: 3.5 m / s.
- Cut-out wind speed: no need. Aerodynamic brake.
- Maximum rotor RPM: 106 RPM.
- Sound level at a distance of 10 m: 32'6 dBA.
- Durability: 25 years.
- Vanes material: expanded polyurethane.
- Output voltage: 230 Vac.
- Certifications: ISO: 9001, 14001 and CE.
- Process Certifications: IEC 61400 -2 / -11 / -12, 9.1 AWEA, BWEA 2009 Standard.