Inverter chargers of the brand PoweramP of 12V of power and 1.000W with charger of 20 amps and MPPT 40A
The Hybrid Poweramp inverter manufactured in Taiwan has an excellent price-quality ratio since it is a really affordable equipment with a very acceptable quality. They are inverters with a high frequency transformer. They are pioneering teams of the all-in-one type really reliable with what they incorporate the inverter the charger and the regulator Mppt in a same team. This makes them very compact and easy to install and provides complete control over the batteries.
20A charger included
- Inverter function
- AC charger function
- MPPT controller function from panels
- Direct solar function
- Remote communication (optional)
- Equalization available (MIC-V series)
- Pure sine wave inverter.
Built-in PWM controller.
- Adjustable AC input voltage for different applications.
- Selectable charging current.
- Solar priority or selectable network.
- Compatible with network or generator.
- Battery charging in three stages.
- Contact for group start (only available models).
- Parallel or three-phase connection up to 9 devices (only for MIC-4048 and MIC-5048). Optional multiboard is required.
- Power: 1.000W
- Voltage: 230V
- Frequency 50 - 60 Hz (Automatic)
- Peak output power 2.000VA
- Efficiency 93%
- Transfer time: 10 ms (UPS mode) / 20 ms (Normal mode)
- Wave type: Pure sine
- Vacuum consumption: 25W
- Consumption in load search: 10W